Comprehensive Financial Life Planning
The broad offering of a comprehensive Financial Life Plan is customized to the needs of each client. A plan typically includes the following:
- Coaching in defining your financial and estate planning objectives within the context of your life goals.
- Reviewing and planning your insurance and risk management strategy.
- Analyzing the advantages and disadvantages of various employee benefit options available to you.
- Mentoring you on effective cash management and budgeting techniques that lead toward reduced debt burdens and increased cash flow directed toward your life goals.
- Identifying tax planning strategies and efficient ways to acquire, grow, preserve and transfer wealth both during life, and after.
- Evaluating your investment strategy and asset allocation within the context of your tolerance for risk and financial goals.
- Developing an investment policy statement or a set of guidelines for your portfolio construction and/or ongoing management.
- Developing a customized retirement plan that integrates all aspects of your financial life and legacy planning for the achievement of financial independence.
Please note: In those areas where we feel you would be best served by a specialist — for example an Estate Attorney to draft legal documents — we limit our role in the planning process to analyzing, informing and educating you about the need for including such items in your plan.